- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged at the end of the 30-Day Evaluation. Thirty (30) days from the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding dates. (January 15, 2017 subscription renews on February 15, 2017).
- Preteckt may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- Preteckt may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Preteckt provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- Your account will be closed upon receipt of returned hardware.
- Once the account is closed you will lose access to historical data.
- Once you cancel your subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on May 15th and you cancel on May 25th, you will not lose access until June 15th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting Preteckt within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
- Monthly services will be invoiced at the start of each month. Billed per unit per month.
- Payments are due 30 days after invoice
- Evaluation date commences upon the shipment of unit/units.
- Non-returned or damaged unit/units will be charged at $250 per unit.
- Payments are due 30 days after invoice.
In case you haven’t found the answer to your question please feel free to contact us, our customer support will be happy to help you.